Monday, March 21, 2011

Solitude Refinement

New piece.. countless hours have been put into this. Besides from 'The Forgotten Element' I haven't used this many different materials on one piece ( yet it is a tight competition between the two) . I'm pushing myself to experiment with new techniques, whether or not they fail which at first usually do; I accept that as progress in either form. I'm attempting to exemplify emotion and narrative solely using color and texture with the exception of few figurative elements. The most rewarding part of this piece is how all of you will perceive it; it meaning the situation of whats going in/on his mind/head, his expression etc. no need to say anymore except, enjoy.

                                                                        Sold

No comments:

Post a Comment